A Bigger Picture, Inc. partners with schools to provide a long-term development program (September-June) that provides education and exposure to girls in grades 7th-10th.
Our goal is to instill the fundamentals of self-confidence, worth and goal setting by providing comprehensive workshops, enrichment activities, travel and community service opportunities.
• Self-confidence and positive self image
• The importance of physical well-being
• Setting and defining academic and personal goals
• Communication skills and professionalism
• Financial literacy
• College Prep.
• Healthy friendships and relationships